Every year I host an ornament exchange party for friends and neighbors and it is always so much fun to see everyone's creativity. Every year I try to come up with something unique and fun for me to make, because I'm a creative and basically always have to have a project going on.
I've seen some cute gnomes in all the home decor stores this time of year and I've pretty much fallen in love with them! So this year I decided to make some little gnome ornaments. I scoured Pinterest for how-to videos and was pretty discouraged with what I found. So, I sort of made up my own! I hope it helps you if you're wanting to make some of your own for holiday decor!
Here's what you'll need:
1. Pattern (download mine for free here)
2. Socks or old sweaters (the more texture the better)
3. Some slightly stretchy double knit in a neutral color for the body
4. Faux fur fabric
5. Nude or peach fabric for the nose, it also helps if its a little stretchy
7. Something to tie off your body and nose with (I used 1/8" elastic)
8. Hot glue and glue gun
9. Sewing machine
12. Pencil or something pointy
13. Exacto knife
I figured a video would be the best way for me to show you how I put these together! A little different than sewing cute dresses, but I still had fun making them! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or if you just have "gnome" idea where to start!
Find your perfect size of Modique dress by following this measurement guide:
For the Criscell Dress, please use the following Size Chart: Criscell Dress Size Chart
Sign up for our mailing list!